© 2023 Legacy Coalition. All rights reserved.
Thank you for joining us in recognizing, honoring, and encouraging grandparents on National Grandparents Day!
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2023
Download your free Grandparents Day Kit!
Social Media Graphics,
& Printable Resources for Grandparents
7 Ways to Honor Grandparents this Grandparents Day
- Celebrate grandparents on social media – We’ve included 3 ready-to-post images for you in the Grandparents Day Kit!
- Recognize grandparents with a bulletin insert – You can use the printable insert or sample announcement text included in the kit.
- Pray for grandparents during the service – Prayer suggestions are included in the kit, too!
- Recognize Grandparents and their grandchildren before or during the service with inspirational slides – Also included in the kit!
- Deliver a message / sermon on grandparenting – We’ve included sermon notes for 3 different sermon options!
- Hold a breakfast, brunch, or lunch for grandparents.
- Give grandparents a gift from the church – A few ideas:
- Printed inspirational handout included in this kit.
- Gift card from a local establishment, (someplace they can go with their grandchildren, e.g. an ice cream shop or inexpensive restaurant.)
- Grandparent’s Declaration print by Timothy Botts
- Grandparenting resources:
Book: Grandparenting With A Purpose by Lillian Penner
Scripture Cards: 31 Scriptures to Pray for Grandchildren