Associate Director, Legacy Coalition Pastors Division
George was the senior pastor for 28 years at Riverpark Bible Church in Fresno, CA. He remained on staff there for two years … finishing 30 years of ministry at the end of 2019. George has since redeployed with Legacy Coalition as the Associate Director of our Pastor’s Division. George and Linda continue to live in Fresno, CA
George is a graduate of Biola University (Bachelors of Music – 1975) and Talbot Seminary (MDiv- 1979.
George and Linda grew up in Canoga Park, CA. George and Linda have been married 45 years. They were active members at Grace Church in Sun Valley, CA and had the privilege of sitting under John MacArthur’s ministry and teaching the first seven years of their marriage. George then served as an associate pastor for 8 years in Auburn, California before becoming the senior pastor at Riverpark in 1989. He has been in ministry for 38 years.
George and Linda have 3 married children and 12 grandchildren between the ages of 2 and 16.
George has a love for expositional Bible teaching. He uses his expositional teaching in Grandparenting messages. George and Linda are passionate about equipping grandparents to be intentional Christian grandparents.
· III John 4 – The Importance of Imparting Truth in Grandparenting. When a grandparent’s highest priority is walking in truth, how that is communicated to grandchildren can follow.
· Deuteronomy 4:9 – A Personal Evaluation for Grandparents. Intentional Christian Grandparenting begins with the grandparent’s zeal for the things of the Lord. When that’s the case –passionate mentoring follows.
· Matthew 16:26 – Danger! Forfeiting the Soul. The soul of grandchildren is to be our great concern. Helping them see the things of their soul as a priority will help them navigate through life.
· Grandparenting Matters Seminar teacher
· Adult Sunday School teaching and Q and A
Fresno, CA (Fresno Air Terminal – FAT)
Riverpark Bible Church
Preaching topic (appropriate for pulpit supply),
Teaching topic (appropriate for adult classes, small groups, conference breakouts, etc.,
Seminar (more than a one-session engagement; our Grandparenting Matters Seminar, for example)