Thank you for joining us in recognizing, honoring and encouraging grandparents on National Grandparents Day!
Download your free Grandparents Day Kit!
Social Media graphics
Handout for grandparents
7 Ways to Honor Grandparents this Grandparents Day
- Celebrate grandparents on social media – We’ve included 3 ready-to-post images for you in the Grandparents Day Kit!
- Recognize grandparents with a bulletin insert – You can use the printable insert or sample announcement text included in the kit.
- Pray for grandparents during the service – Prayer suggestions are included in the kit, too!
- Recognize Grandparents and their grandchildren before or during the service with inspirational slides – Also included in the kit!
- Deliver a message / sermon on grandparenting – We’ve included sermon notes for 3 different sermon options!
- Hold a breakfast, brunch, or lunch for grandparents.
- Give grandparents a gift from the church – A few ideas:
- Printed inspirational handout included in this kit.
- Gift card from a local establishment, (someplace they can go with their grandchildren, e.g. an ice cream shop or inexpensive restaurant.)
- Grandparent’s Declaration print by Timothy Botts
- Grandparenting resources:
Book: Grandparenting With A Purpose by Lillian Penner
Scripture Cards: 31 Scriptures to Pray for Grandchildren